To integrate FarApp and eBay you will need to authorize FarApp on your eBay seller account. This authorization is valid for 1 year. Once it expires, you will need to follow the same steps to reauthorize the account. Here are the steps to authorize your eBay account:
- If you have multiple eBay accounts, make sure you have logged out of your accounts before attempting to connect your account to FarApp.
- Login to app.farapp.com and select eBay (and the appropriate account) in the FarApp Menu on the left.
- Navigate to Settings > Credentials for the connector/account.
- Click “Authorize Account”.
- You should now be on an eBay screen. Follow the on-screen instructions. When you’re done you should land on a “Success” screen in FarApp. If you instead get a failure message, please submit a support ticket.