This article is intended to be used for clients that are adding the Amazon connector and authorizing FarApp to access Amazon for the first time. If you have previously installed the FarApp application and authorized FarApp to access your Amazon account and want to re-authorize the credentials please see this article https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055380213
This integration guide assumes that:
- You are already registered as a seller with Amazon.
- You are familiar with Amazon Seller Central.
- If you have not done so already, please set up a seller account with Amazon: https://services.amazon.com/selling/getting-started.htm
These instructions are for Amazon (all regions except China). For Amazon China accounts, please follow the instructions at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185637.
To use Amazon MWS, you must create a link between your Amazon Seller Central account and FarApp as well as enter your Merchant ID and MWS Auth Token in FarApp. The below procedure will walk you through the process.
Install and Authorize the FarApp Application
- North America: 484502822166
- Europe: 277074657308
- Far East: 507125873715
- Log into your Seller Central
- Click Apps & Services > Discover Apps to navigate to the Amazon App Store.
- Enter farapp into the search bar and press ENTER or click the magnifying glass.
- The FarApp application should show in the results as seen below. Click on it.
- You will be taken to the application page. Click the Authorize Now button.
- You should now see the following:
- Enter FarApp for the Developer Name and the FarApp developers account number (North America: 484502822166 or Europe: 277074657308 or Far East: 507125873715 according to where you sell) for the Developer ID then click the Next button. The example below uses the North America developer ID.
- Amazon will generate a Seller ID (aka MWS Merchant ID), Marketplace IDs, an MWS Auth Token and display them as shown below.
Entering Your MWS Credentials in FarApp
- Log into app.farapp.com.
- From the left-side navigation menu, select the Amazon connector and the relevant account.
- Navigate to Settings > Credentials.
- Select your Amazon site from the MWS Site dropdown list. The example below uses United States (Amazon.com) but choose the appropriate Amazon site for your connector.
- Enter your seller/merchant ID in the MWS Merchant ID field. This will be the Seller ID you obtained from step #9 in the previous section.
- Enter your MWS Auth token in the MWS Auth Token field. This value was obtained in step #9 of the previous section.
- Click Save and Test Connection.