This integration guide assumes that:
- You are already registered as a seller with Amazon.
- You are familiar with Amazon Seller Central.
- If you have not done so already, please set up a seller account with Amazon: https://services.amazon.com/selling/getting-started.htm
These instructions are for Amazon (all regions except China). For Amazon China accounts, please follow the instructions at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185637.
To use Amazon MWS, you must create a link between your Selling on Amazon account and FarApp, and enter your Merchant ID and MWS Auth Token in FarApp. We will cover how to do both of these here.
Obtaining Your MWS Credentials
- Log into your Seller Central
- Navigate to Amazon's App Store https://sellercentral.amazon.com/apps/store
- Enter farapp into the search bar and press ENTER or click the magnifying glass.
- The FarApp application should show in the results as seen below. Click on it.
- You will be taken to the application page. Click the Authorize Now button.
- You should now see the following:
- Enter FarApp for the Developer Name and the FarApp developers account number (North America: 484502822166 or Europe: 277074657308 or Far East: 507125873715 according to where you sell) for the Developer ID then click the Next button. The example below uses the North America developer ID.
- Amazon will generate a Seller ID, Marketplace IDs, an MWS Auth Token and display them as shown below.
Entering Your MWS Credentials in FarApp
- Log into app.farapp.com and click Amazon in the FarApp Menu (on the left) and select the appropriate account.
- Navigate to Settings > Credentials.
- Select your location for MWS Site
- Enter your seller/merchant ID in the MWS Merchant ID field
- Enter your MWS auth token in the MWS Auth Token field
- Click Save and Test Connection.