This integration guide assumes that:
- You are already registered as a seller with Amazon.
- You are familiar with Amazon Seller Central.
- If you have not done so already, please set up a seller account with Amazon: https://services.amazon.com/selling/getting-started.htm
These instructions are for Amazon (all regions except China). For Amazon China accounts, please follow the instructions at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185637.
To use Amazon MWS, you must create a link between your Selling on Amazon account and FarApp, and enter your Merchant ID and MWS Auth Token in FarApp. We will cover how to do both of these here.
Obtaining Your MWS Credentials
- Log into your Seller Central
- Go to FarApp's App on the Amazon Appstore Note: Amazon China clients should consult the following page for instructions: https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185637-Amazon-Account-Access-Non-US-
- Click the Authorize Now button.
- You should now see the following:
- Enter FarApp for the Developer Name and the FarApp developers account number (North America: 484502822166, Europe: 277074657308, Far East: 507125873715) for the Developer ID. Click the Next button.
- After accepting the terms, Amazon will generate a Seller ID, Marketplace IDs, an MWS Auth Token.
Entering Your MWS Credentials in FarApp
- Log into app.farapp.com and click Amazon in the FarApp Menu (on the left) and select the appropriate account.
- Navigate to Settings > Credentials.
- Select your location for MWS Site
- Enter your seller/merchant ID in the MWS Merchant ID field
- Enter your MWS auth token in the MWS Auth Token field
- Click Save and Test Connection.