This integration guide assumes that:
- You are already registered as a seller with Amazon.
- You are familiar with Amazon Seller Central.
- If you have not done so already, please set up a seller account with Amazon: https://services.amazon.com/selling/getting-started.htm
These instructions are for Amazon (all regions except China). For Chinese Amazon accounts, please follow the instructions at https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185637.
To use Amazon MWS, you must create a link between your Selling on Amazon account and FarApp, and enter your Merchant ID and MWS Auth Token in FarApp. We will cover how to do both of these here.
Obtaining Your MWS Credentials
- Go to the Amazon MWS website (http://mws.amazon.com). Note: Chinese clients should consult the following page for instructions: https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185637-Amazon-Account-Access-Non-US-.
- Click the Sign up for MWS button.
- If prompted to do so, log into your Selling on Amazon account
- Select the I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS. radio button, and enter FarApp for the Application Name and the FarApp developers account number (North America: 484502822166, Europe: 277074657308,
Far East: 507125873715) in the form. Click the Next button.
- Note: We have had numerous reports that the Next buttons do not always work. In such cases, simply hitting the Enter key will have the same effect.
- Check the boxes indicating that you have read and accepted the MWS License Agreements, and then click Next.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your Seller/Merchant ID, Marketplace ID(s), and MWS Auth Token are displayed. Make note this data, you will need to enter it into FarApp.
Entering Your MWS Credentials in FarApp
- Click Dashboard from the menu bar at the top of any page in app.farapp.com
- Select the Amazon account you want to enter credentials for and click Edit
- Select your location for MWS Site
- Enter your seller/merchant ID in the MWS Merchant ID field
- Enter your MWS auth token in the MWS Auth Token field
- Click Save Settings.