Setting Up Your FarApp for NetSuite Store in ShippingEasy
FarApp provides a connector between ShippingEasy and NetSuite that allows you to pull orders in from NetSuite to ShipStation and push fulfillments back from ShipStation to NetSuite. In order to do this you will need to setup FarApp as a store on your ShippingEasy account. Here are the steps to take to accomplish this:
- If you haven't already done so, please add the ShippingEasy connector in your dashboard by following the instructions here.
- Login to your ShippingEasy account.
- Click on "Dashboard" at the top left to navigate to your ShippingEasy dashboard: https://app.shippingeasy.com/dashboard
- Click on "Add Another Store" in the panel on the left.
- Click "+ Add New"
- Click on the "* Platform" dropdown menu and select "FarApp for NetSuite."
- Click "Save."
- You should now see a form that allows you to fill out your account information. You can leave the "API Configuration" section as is.
- Save your settings. You will be redirected to your stores page (https://app.shippingeasy.com/settings/stores) where you can view your newly created store.
- Make a note of your "Store API Key." You will need to enter this into FarApp in a later step.
Getting Your ShippingEasy API Key and API Secret
You should now have your Store API Key. ShippingEasy provides these steps for finding the two other keys you will need: API Key and API Secret: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/203086859-How-do-I-access-ShippingEasy-s-open-API-to-build-a-custom-integration-
- The API credentials that you require can by found by going to SETTINGS from the blue navigation bar.
- Under ACCOUNT SETTINGS, click API CREDENTIALS.
- Here you will find a unique API Key and API Secret for your ShippingEasy account.
Completing Your Setup in FarApp
You now have the necessary information to return to FarApp and finalize your integration with ShippingEasy.
- Please return to your FarApp dashboard here https://app.farapp.com/dashboard and click on "Edit" beside your ShippingEasy connector to take you here: https://app.farapp.com/storefronts/ShippingEasy/default/edit
- Enter your API Key and API Secret from above into the corresponding fields and your Store API Key into "ShippingEasy Store API Key."
- Click "Save Settings."
You are now integrated with ShippingEasy. You can activate the connector if it is not already active as indicated by the button on the right side of the screen and activate or deactivate your Order or Fulfillment syncs as needed.