First, you'll need to get the shipping templates for Merchant Shipping Groups set up in Amazon. Then you'll need to give us the latest flat files of the category you are posting to because some of the old versions don't allow us to post to the shipping template. If your flat file already has this there is no need to send us an updated flat file.
The shipping template (or shipping group) is a field included in all of Amazon's latest upload category templates (https://support.farapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/217185657-Amazon-Flat-File-Templates). The field didn't exist in the older category templates. The process for getting this set up is:
- Create a custom field in NetSuite that will contain the name of the shipping template.
- Populate it for your items in NetSuite. You need to make sure the values in NetSuite match exactly (case-sensitive) the shipping group names you've configured in Amazon Seller Central.
- Provide us with the field name/id of the custom field you created in NetSuite, so we can create a mapping in FarApp.
- FarApp will migrate you to the latest version of your Amazon category templates if any of the templates we have set up for you don't have the shipping group field. For this, you'll want to send us the latest version of your templates as detailed in the article I referenced above.
- Once we're done, you can test post a few items using the FarApp products dashboard (https://app.farapp.com/products) to ensure the shipping group is getting set properly in Amazon.
- Once you've verified it, let us know to trigger a full refresh of your catalog (if desired).