Obtaining your Rakuten FTP Credentials
The credentials needed are unique credentials for connecting to Rakuten's FTP site. They are not the same as your regular Rakuten credentials. To obtain these FTP credentials, you will need to email MPIntegration@mail.rakuten.com. Here is a template for that email:
I am emailing to obtain my FTP Credentials for my Rakuten account. They are needed to connect my Rakuten account to FarApp.
My information is:
Company Name on Account: (Enter Here)
Email Address on Account: (Enter Here)
Thank you for your help!
Entering your Rakuten FTP Credentials into FarApp:
Once Rakuten has provided you with your FTP Credentials, you will enter them into FarApp:
- Log into app.farapp.com
- Select Rakuten (and the appropriate account) in the FarApp Menu on the left.
- Navigate to Settings > Credentials for the connector/account.
- Enter your FTP username in the “Rakuten username” field
- Enter your FTP password in the “Rakuten password” field
- Click the Save and Test Connection button.